jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

Dejavu

It took me 10 minutes to resolve the question you had
and while I was sliding down the work and notes
I realized I was going through a dejavu,
I dreamed about the call
I dreamed about you before I met you, 10 years before I met you

I woke in a cold sweat back then
with my broken shoulder, and I sat in my bed,
it was pitch black and the cool air slides through the window
I spend the first minutes of my day trying to understand what it was
trying to pick up the pieces of a confusing dream.

I went by, and the dream would come back to me 3 times more that year
until it got lost in my memory, behind scars and stitches.

It took a third of my life to come back and bloom,
to show me that who I dreamed about the whole time
was always you ...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tide/tied

 It's been quite of a roller coaster of experiences... Ups and downs, triumph and defeat all at the same time. It's like pulling a w...