I see you walk the earth
I long the sound of your high heels on the floor
holding my breath every time you walk by,
I see the blur you leave behind
I dare to stare those infinite hazel eyes
who hide and wander behind your delicate glasses
the ones that melt my will if I stay for long
I only stare when you look away
I try to get close, I wonder if I should
I try to wander by, to surrender my sacrifice to the oracle
I fear the flame but I'll die to touch the sun.
Saying "I like you" it's an understatement.
Because I've begged to God
to find one single thing that I wouldn't like in you
but ever movement, every breath, every single little curl of hair
melts me down to my nerves...
And I would adore you from the distance to the eternity,
because I just don't know how to touch the sun ...
jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Tide/tied
It's been quite of a roller coaster of experiences... Ups and downs, triumph and defeat all at the same time. It's like pulling a w...
-
It took me 10 minutes to resolve the question you had and while I was sliding down the work and notes I realized I was going through a dej...
-
It's been quite of a roller coaster of experiences... Ups and downs, triumph and defeat all at the same time. It's like pulling a w...
-
Once in a lifetime you see someone that you truly with you could find something you dislike something out of place, something imperfect t...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario